This accessibility statement applies to the https://turismoycultura.alcazardesanjuan.es/ website.
This website is partially compl iant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
- Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018.
- There are logos and images with incorrect or confusing alternative text and complex images without textual description [requirement number 126.96.36.199.1 Non-textual content, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are incorrectly created lists (no list label), tables with incorrectly labeled cells and invisible labels in form elements [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Information and relationships, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are tables that are not adapted to small screen sizes and form fields that are not displayed correctly on small screen sizes [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Text Resizing, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There is text that when changing the spaces and line heights is not displayed correctly [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Text spacing, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are elements that are not keyboard accessible, such as links to social networks, the text editor for comments, elements for sorting search results, pagination of search results or calendar arrows [requirement number 18.104.22.168.1 Keyboard, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are elements that do not receive the focus and therefore cannot be interacted with by means of the keyboard, for example [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Focus order, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are links in which their function is not correctly identified (they have an inadequate description, a text that is too generic, an inadequate title…).
[requirement number 126.96.36.199.4 Purpose of links, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are headings with repeated and/or not very descriptive text [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Headings and labels, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are images, infographics, link or button texts, headline text and content that are not translated into other languages [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Language of the parts, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- In some pages the same icon is being used for different purposes, which generates confusion [requirement number 220.127.116.11 Consistent identification, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are error messages that are not very descriptive, or error messages that are not grouped in a single message, as well as lack of suggestions in the form to fill in the fields correctly [requirement number 18.104.22.168 Identification of errors, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are forms with mandatory fields where the user is not informed of this, as well as fields where a textual example of the field format is missing.
(such as the DNI) [requirement number 22.214.171.124 Labels and instructions, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are form fields where the error is reported when an incorrect value is entered but no suggestion for correction is reported.
[requirement number 126.96.36.199.3 Suggestions for errors, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are pages with syntax errors and therefore some support products may not correctly interpret the content (duplicated page IDs, unclosed tags, incorrect tag construction, etc.) [requirement number 188.8.131.52.1 Processing, of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There are pages where support products will not be able to obtain information, interact and be aware of the status of user interface controls, such as help messages, action result status messages, link attributes, page language image… that will not be readable by screen readers at the time they appear. [requirement number 184.108.40.206 Name, function, value of UNE-EN 301549:2022].
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden
- Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law.
- There could be PDF office files or other formats published prior to September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do comply.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 03/25/2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the entity itself.
Last revision of the declaration: 03/25/2023.
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- to report any possible non-compliance by this website
- transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- ask any other questions or make any suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website
Through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can submit:
- a Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
- a Request for Accessible Information related to:
- contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
The Request for Accessible Information must clearly state the facts, reasons and request to show that the request is reasonable and legitimate.
This website applies the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2022 Standard considering the exceptions of RD 1112/2018.
Accessibility last reviewed on 3/25/2023
The website is optimized for Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher and the latest versions of FireFox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. The minimum recommended web resolution is 1280×1024.
The website is designed for Responsive viewing, so it is optimally displayed on tablet and mobile devices. On these devices it is optimized for viewing on the latest versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and native Android browser.