Its observance and compliance shall be enforceable with respect to any person accessing, browsing or using the Web Site. If you do not agree to the above terms, do not access, browse or use the Web Site.
- Holder: Alcázar de San Juan City Hall
- TAX ID: P1300500D
Likewise, we inform users about their rights and obligations in relation to the contents exposed through the Web Site, logos and trademarks used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from accessing the Web Site.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The owner has the corresponding licenses on the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of the Website, as well as all the contents offered therein, including the platform itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through the same.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether of the owner or of third parties, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of the owner or their legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated to the contrary, does access, browsing or use of the Web Site and/or its contents confer on the user any right over any distinctive signs included therein.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents of the Web Site are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Web Site, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express and written authorization of the owner or, where appropriate, of the holder of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the holders of the rights of the contents that the user finds in the Web Site, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated to the contents offered in the Web Site.
In the event that the user sends information of any kind to the owner through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the user declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The user acknowledges that he/she assumes responsibility, holding the provider harmless for any communication he/she provides personally or in his/her name, with such responsibility being unrestricted as to the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of the same.
If the user becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could involve an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must immediately notify the owner through the e-mail address so that the latter can proceed with the adoption of the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by the owner violates their intellectual and/or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, they should send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his/her legal representative.
- Documentation proving your status as owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by the owner, as well as their exact location within the Website.
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access to or use of the Web Site for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose, is not permitted and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the user. In particular, and without the following list being absolute, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in a third party’s computer;
- Use the Web Site for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Web Site to collect personal data from other users;
- Use the Web Site illegally, against good faith, morality and public order;
- Unauthorized access to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any server of the owner, or to the services offered through the Website, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Web Site or any network connected to the Web Site, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the Web Site;
- Take any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of the owner, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
The breach of any of the above obligations by the user may lead to the adoption by the owner of the appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused.
In the event that you find any information or content on the Web Site that may be inappropriate, contrary to current regulations, or contrary to the conditions set forth in the Web Site, please inform the owner immediately through the various means provided for this purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The owner does not control the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites and assumes no responsibility for them.
The user acknowledges and agrees that the owner shall not be responsible for the availability of external websites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials offered through such websites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that the owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of the availability of such external websites or resources, or as a result of any reliance you place on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials offered through such websites or resources.
On the other hand, the user who wants to introduce links to the portal of the holder from their own websites will be obliged to comply with the following conditions:
- The link will only link to the page, not being able to reproduce it in any way;
- In accordance with the applicable regulations, frames of any kind may not be established that surround the portal or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or in conjunction with content outside the portal, in a manner that produces, or may produce, error or confusion in users about the origin of the service or its contents, implies an act of unfair comparison or imitation, serves to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of the owner or is done in any other way that is prohibited by law;
- No false or inaccurate statement of any kind may be made from the website that makes the link about the owner, about the quality of its services or about its partners, employees or customers;
- The sender may not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of the owner or the website within its website, except as authorized by law or expressly permitted by the owner;
- The website that establishes the link must comply with current legislation and may not have or link to content that is illegal, harmful, contrary to morality and good customs, that produces or may produce the false idea that the owner endorses or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by the owner, taking into account the contents and general subject matter of the website where the link is established.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
Consequently, the holder does not guarantee and is not responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of the Web Site; (ii) the absence of errors in such content; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Web Site or on the server that provides it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Web Site and/or the impossibility of breaching the security measures adopted therein; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Web Site; and (vi) any damage or harm caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that the owner establishes on the Web Site or through the violation of the security systems of the Web Site.
Nevertheless, the owner declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to ensure the operation of the Website and minimize system errors, both from a technical and legal and organizational point of view.
If the user becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could infringe the rights of third parties, he/she must immediately notify the owner so that the latter can proceed to take the appropriate measures.
The owner shall not be responsible for the accuracy, completeness or updating of the information published on the Web Site from sources outside the same and shall not be liable for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.
The owner reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of services of the Web Site, with or without prior notice, without the possibility for the user to claim any compensation for this reason.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
Whenever the regulations in force provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious matter derived from or related to this Web Site, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the litigation shall be applicable, and we shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Ciudad Real as well as, if applicable, to the Consumer Arbitration Courts or similar to which we are adhered at the time the controversy arises.